Re: Wanted - TR4 temp gauge

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: Wanted - TR4 temp gauge
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:29:31 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I plan to build the equivalent of a stabilizer into the gauge. When I
 get done, it will look original. Then I can send my capillary tube model
 out for a rebuild at my leisure. >>

Seems to me t'would be easier to just get another TR3 temp gauge. I keep a
rebuilt spare on hand and rotate 'em as required. Or just plug the hole while
the gauge is out. 3/8" npt thread if memory serves. A plug to the
tranny/engine sump will work here I think. Nisonger in NY takes about 4 weeks.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4