Re: Sticker

To: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sticker
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:12:17 -0500
At 8:58 PM -0500 10/29/98, Sumner Weisman wrote:
>Any Massachusetts listers,
>
>Does anyone know whether it is legal in this state to have my List stick-on
>label in the lower left of the windshield (windscreen)?  That's where I put
>it.  Massachusetts has some strange laws, and ISTR something about nothing
>being allowed on the windshield but the inspection sticker.
>
>Sumner Weisman
>62 TR3B

Summer: In a state were they allow people to drive 90 MPH in the breakdown
lane whilst yakking on a cell phone AND checking a spread sheet on their
laptop computer (propped up on the sterring wheel), I'd think an extra
sticker isn't going to get anyones attention! I spent 3 1/2 years driving
to work on RT. 95 to Stoughton MA. Just when I thought I'd seen every kind
of stupid driving in my native RI., I was continualy amazed at the new
depths that people could take non-attentiveness behind the wheel to!
Food, Sex, Work, reading newpapers, shaving, applying makeup, worshiping
false gods! All at 6 am on the interstate!