Re: Last Ride

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Last Ride
From: "Frank Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:10:41 PST
<snip>
"Every year about this time a buddy and I take the TR3 for a nice, long
last ride of the year before I put it in the garage for the winter.
It's getting a bit cold and windy for open cars around here.....">
<end snip>

How can I say this without sounding tooooooo smug.......

Last Monday my wife and I took a picnic and drove our LBC over the hill
to a winery in the Santa Ynez Valley (CA central coast).  The
temperature was in the 70's, it was a beautiful day, great food, great
wine (and they were crushing this years crop as we were there,) and
great friends (they drove a Miata!  Boo.)  And we can do this almost any
day all year 'round.   Don't have a top.  TS55223L goes topless all year
long.

Frank Crowe
'59 TR3A (topless in CA)
Carpinteria, CA ("World's Safest Beach")