Last Ride

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Last Ride
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:33:54 -0500
To everybody who replied about my planned trip for today:

Thanks for the good wishes for my “Last Ride of the Year” with the old TR3.
 The weather was fine — sunny, cold, and windy, temperature in the 40's —
and we had a wonderful time.  Started in Framingham, and went through all
the small towns I mentioned yesterday.  We spent time in Plymouth, looking
at the replica of the Mayflower, and at Plymouth Rock. Some British
tourists came running over to see the car.  We drove over the Sagamore
Bridge onto Cape Cod, and had lunch in the small town of Sandwich on the
north side of the cape.  The trip back was equally fine.  My only complaint
is that a pair of LBC-hating seagulls scored  perfect hits on the
windscreen right in my field of view.  I guess it’s lucky we were moving,
or I’d be washing my hair now.

Sumner Weisman
Framingham, MA
62 TR3B