Re: Your web site

To: Jim Bauder <JimBPPS@att.net>
Subject: Re: Your web site
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 06:31:30 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad, currently the car is on the road. It still need some odds and ends
done, but overall I'mm extremely happy with it. What at times seemed
like a hopeless cause is now a solid and good looking car.

It's not a showpiece, but that's not what I wanted.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!