stickers in Mass

To: sweisman@gis.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stickers in Mass
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:48:44 -0500
Hi Sumner-

I'm no expert on the matter, but I have been told the same thing a
couple of times here in Mass. Something to do with obstruction of
vision.  However, the inspection station didn't care and I have 4 of
them running across the windshield beginning with the inspection
sticker. Two more to go, which I think I will run up the edge of the
windsheild from the inspection sticker. Why? I dunno. Because I can, I
guess.

Anyways, I think a Framingham local yokel or Rt495 super trooper would
be a real shmuck to hand you or me a citation because we were driving
around in our antique classics with some club stickers on the
windshield. I'll take my chances, as it will be a very sad day indeed
when that happens. Besides, I figure they will nail me cruising in 1st
gear in downtown Concord for my 120db exhaust system long before the
stickers upset them. ;-0

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6 loud with stickers