Visiting the UK in November

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Visiting the UK in November
From: Dan Parslow <parslow@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:22:32
Greasings and lubrications, all.

I haven't posted here in some time, perhaps a year or so.  Some of you
might remember me as the fellow who completely disassembled and restored a
Vitesse convertible in Tucson, AZ, as depicted at
http://www.primenet.com/~parslow/triumph/triumph.html

I'll be visiting the UK for a week or so starting Friday, the 19th, and
would really enjoy going to some Triumph shows, meeting some Vitesse
owners, etc.  I'll try to get up to Coventry to visit Kippings, otherwise
I'll spend most of my time in and around London.   Oh, I may try to visit
the TVR factory, strictly for drooling purposes (TVR Chimaera -- want want
want want want) but that might not be practical.

Anything going on in southern England worth seeing in late November?  I
realise it's hardly classic car season.  Club meetings where a Yank visitor
who knows entirely too much about Vitesses would be welcome?  I'd enjoy
meeting people and swapping spanner tales.

- Dan Parslow
parslow@primenet.com