RE: Triumph Calendars-Anyone Buy One??

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Triumph Calendars-Anyone Buy One??
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:04:16 -0600
G. Ganoung wrote:

> Anybody order and receive the calendars that Joe Pawlak from Illinois
> was selling?  I wonder what they are like. I'd like to order one if
they
> are worth it?

Let me join the chorus: The ISOA calendar is a great deal, with some
excellent pictures.

You might also ask, when you order your calendar, for a copy of the
latest ISOA newsletter - it'll give you some idea of what goes on in an
active Triumph club whose members have a sense of humor.

If you're anywhere near Illinois, or plan to be passing through next
year, you might want to contact someone at the ISOA about attending one
of their events.

I have no financial interest, yada, yada, I don't even belong - but if I
lived in IL, I certainly would.

Jim Hill
Madison WI