A Ready Reference thingy?

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A Ready Reference thingy?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:13:07 -0000
I presently have the opportunity to create and assemble a ready reference
datapak
of technical and repair/servicing facts for Triumphs using original factory
material in the BMIHT archives.

I have plenty of ideas of my own of what this could comprise - but I'd
appreciate your
input of the sort of data_you_might need. Are there any repair operations
that people have
difficulty doing - ie SU/Stromberg tuning? electrical repairs / data? nut
tightening torques?
paint codes? road speeds per 1000rpm? overdrive operating pressures?

You name it. The info's available. All I have to do is assemble it into a
highly practical
holder that will easily fit in the glovebox and can be there whenever you
want to refer to it.

Please let me know if this is of interest

Jon mac