Re: Away in the USA

To: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Away in the USA
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 08:54:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
David,

I am in Groton, MA and work in Maynard, MA.  From the AlphaStation in your
signature block and the Salem location we may have more in common.  I work
at Compaq(AKA the former Digital) in product marketing for the DS/ES
AlphaServer group.

Love to meet and talk to a follow TR crazy person

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com