Re: Triumph Calendars (Illinois club) - info again?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Frank Kucharik" <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Calendars (Illinois club) - info again?
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:55:25 -0600
Cc: "Joe Pawlak" <japawlak@xn.xerox.com>
> From: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>

> Can someone re-post the info about the club's Triumph
> calendars?   Christmas is coming.....

To frank and anyone else who may be interested. We have had a very nice
response to our calendar offer. Thank you. For those who may still be
thinking about it, here is the story:

The calendars are printed in color with a different TR photo for every
month. The cars are all owned by members of the Illinois Sports Owners
Association, the Chicago area based TRiumph club, and some of the photos
have the owners along with their cars. The overall size of the calendar is
8.5 x 14. Half of that is the calendar page, the other half is the photo of
the month. Here is the breakdown of this year's photos:

Jan     63 TR4
Feb     80 TR8
March   58 TR3A
April   79 Spitfire
May     60 TR3A
June    60 Italia
July    62 TR4
Aug     74 TR6 (my favorite photo)
Sept    73 Stag
Oct     80 TR8
Nov     68 TR250
Dec     67 TR4A

The calendars are $5.00 each, plus $1.00 each for postage. Checks  should
be made out and sent to:

Joe Pawlak
14N640 Engel Rd
Hampshire, IL 60140

For more information on ISOA, visit us at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage.buja.isoa.htm

Thanks.

Irv Korey