Re: Too funny!

Subject: Re: Too funny!
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:44:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."
>
>HUSBAND:  "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."
>
>WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."
>
>HUSBAND:  "You don't even know what a carburetor is.  I'll check it
>      out.  Where's the car?"
>
>WIFE: "In the pool."

Reminds me of one....

This one's about a truck driver whose wife always has bad news when he comes
back from a trip.
Husband: "Hello Dear, I'm back from my trip.  It wasn't a good trip, so
please, start with some positive news this time, don't start by telling me
anything negative."
Wife: "Well........ the airbag in the car works."

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS
62 Vitesse
"I have a tendancy to wear my mind on my sleeve.....
 I have a history of losing my shirt" - Bare Naked Ladies