My 250 is NOT for sale!

To: nottingham@alltel.net
Subject: My 250 is NOT for sale!
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 23:16:45 -0500
Cc: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry Ron, and list...my 250 is not for sale...Period!

The 7 and/ or the Stags...maybe<VBG>...but they would be ridiculously
high priced.

I'm actually driving the 250 to work ( 30 miles one way ) nearly every
nice day ....and we have been having a bunch of nice days here lately.

Ron, that car had a Herald frame in it, shouldn't be too hard to find a
donor frame, let me know and I'll see what I can find for you.  The one
that was in it cost $15.  I doubt if I'll be able to find another deal
like that, but you never know.

Also didn't you say the diff was crushed?  The diff wasn't original
Vitesse, it was out of a '69 GT6....better gearing for the highway was my
thinking, but I think I already told you that......I have a diff that
would work but don't recall if it is the original 411 rear or a Spit
rear.  If interested, let me know and I'll check it out.  The only body
section that may be hard to find would be the hood, the rest of the body
sections will interchange with the Heralds.

Great to hear it will be back on the road.....but this time, keep it away
from dump trucks!

Take Care
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA