Re: visitor

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: visitor
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 05:14:53 -0700
It was good to finally meet Brad and Bud.  As Brad said they stopped by
while I had a bunch of people in the house so they didn't stay long.  Bud's
TR6 is really nice, I hope I get my interior done that nicely some day.  We
traded a few stories and listened to each others cars.   Unfortunately it
was dark so we had to use flash lights to look at Bud's engine.  I might
share the GT6 with my daughter a little, but she has a ways to go before
she can reach the pedals and see over the stering wheel at the same time.

Jane
'67 GT6