Re: TR2,Divorce,The Wife,Thanks Guys

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR2,Divorce,The Wife,Thanks Guys
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:50:49 -0600
> Looks like a great deal to me.  Also I think perhaps you and Brad
> could go in for joint counseling to work on acquisitive impulse
> control,  maybe the wives could start an listserv for triumphant
> widows and divorcees?

Mike, I tried counseling for 6 months with an exfiancee and after that 6
month period the counselors told me I didn't need to come to counseling
anymore.  When I asked why they told me that "I" wasn't the problem!
So you see what I'm doing is perfectly normal!!!  Of course I hope the head
twitching stops soon, I'm getting a sore neck!

> My wife will let me have one, and an hour per day on the list to
> talk/listen things Triumphant. More than that and I get my ISP cutoff and
> you all know how much that can hurt.

Thats grounds for divorce right there.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire Mk4
1962 TR4 CT288L                -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108