Re: TR3-4 carburetor question

To: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3-4 carburetor question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:52:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mike,

With the very high CT73965 engine number(late TR4A) you should have HS6s...
but that is only if the entire engine was swapped.   The H6s have brass
dashpot plunger tops and the HS6s have black plastic tops.  The HS6s come
with a left and right hand pair with the float assemblies on outbound
side... while the H6s have the float assembly on the right hand of each carb

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com