Directional signals

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Directional signals
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:44:12 -0500
Listers,

This task is scheduled for a few months away -- probably in the spring --
but I'm asking now because I want to start thinking about it.  It takes me
a while to "psych myself up" to tackle a new job.  Also, I may wish to take
advantage of the winter sales.

My directional signal lever is only self-canceling on one side.  I have to
return the other side manually.  Can this be repaired, or does the control
head have to be replaced?

What's involved in removing it?  If I want to replace the steering wheel at
the same time, do I need a wheel puller for that?  I have never taken off
either one.

Thanks!

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B