Re: TR3 Windshield Glazing

To: KMNTR6@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Windshield Glazing
From: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 05:00:51 +0800 (SGT)
Ken,
I had a glass shop install mine as I was afraid too.  All they did was
clean out the frame channel, insert the new glazing, insert the
window, and screw it all back together.  Then they took a single-edged
razor blade and trimmed the glazing that was visible, cleaned the
window, and handed me the bill.
Pretty simple...!

---KMNTR6@aol.com wrote:

> Happy December
>
> I just bought a new roll of windshield glazing material for my '57
TR3. Does
> anyone know where one can get straightforward instructions on
reglazing? I
> would hate to just take screws out and see what falls off. There has
got to be
> an order to this.
>
> Thanks
> Later