Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!
From: Mike and Cheryl Barron <barron@solve.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:51:33 -0600
A few months ago I bought a 73 TR6 from a friend here in the Kansas City
area, and I am sure one of the main reasons he sold it to me was because
he just could not make the paint nice, it being all oxidized and
everything.   So, he sold it to me, and I started making plans to have
it painted next spring.   The next time I was in the NAPA store, I
happened to walk by their paint and wax section and picked up a bottle
of 3M One Step Cleaner Wax (3M part #39066, medium oxidation remover).
It made the car look like new!  So good, in fact, I gave my friend the
opportunity to buy it back the next time I saw him.   I don't even own
stock in 3M, but this stuff is good.   Check it out....

Mike Barron
73 TR6
60 TR3