RE: HP vs topspeed

Subject: RE: HP vs topspeed
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:15:58 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Jim Hill wrote:

> > If the list wants the formulae for this, I will post or set up a web site.
> > I must warn you, it WILL have allot of physics and calculus involved.
> It's
> > not for the faint of heart.
>
> There are no faint-hearted Triumph drivers. Post away!

If I may pipe up here, I'd prefer to see formulae on a web site.  While
there are no faint-hearted Triumph drivers, there's a lot of
faintly-powered E mail clients out there that would get upset with
graphics; and trying to make calculus into ASCII art would be a shame.
You need to draw integrands and limits and stuff... not to mention
exponents, etc... plus it if were a web page then I could link it from
within the FAQ... much less work than copying, editing, pasting and
posting ;-)

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm