Xmas Stuff

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Xmas Stuff
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:41:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
This year's Christmas is almost 24 hours old and no one has posted all the
neat stuff they got for Christmas! Come on listers......... what did Santa
bring? I got a book, a luggage rack and a logo trunk mat. For most of us,
gifts probably revolve around either Triumphs or computers. Hey Don......
did Santa find you a new house yet.......... hopefully with a 3 car garage?
My 1999 wish list includes new chrome for the bumpers, for me to finish my
new web site and for Justin Wagner to come out with his valve cover gasket
for the TR6. One wish came true last week......... for the second year in a
row I passed Connecticut's emissions without touching the carbs! Wishing
everyone a Happy Holiday and great 1999!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD