Re: Xmas Stuff

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Xmas Stuff
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:22:03 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
OKAY,
  You twisted my arm.  Most of our Christmas went to the kids, but my wife got
me a copy of Denis Jenkinsons' "The Racing Driver".  Have only started it, but
I already know that its a great book.......
  And .......... We know that John Macs book is on its way....... so yes I'm
excited & its a great Christmas.
Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.  920-733-5013