RE: sex, politics, religion and color

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: sex, politics, religion and color
From: "Phil Pattengale" <philpatt@net-link.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:57:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
> I have a trace document done by the PO which says that the car
> was Geranium body

> but I have never seen a geranium coloured car in the UK.    I
> guess mine will be
> one of the few !  There was a picture of 46 BHX on the front page
> of Autosport
> in  April (I think) 1954 - I have a copy but it is in black and
> white. The same

I recently purchased the April 1954 Road & Track magazine (my TR2 was "born"
in April) via Ebay.  Since there were no RED TR2's in 1954, the car on the
cover must be Geranium.  I snuck a scan of the cover onto my web page (no
links on the web page though - yet).  The direct url is:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2890/rt1954.jpg

Hope that's useful to you.

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}