Re: tr6 seat foams

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 seat foams
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 19:10:10 -0500
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter;

I purchased my seat foams and upholstery kits from Atlanta Imported
about 4 years ago for my 6. I am real pleased with the results. Since I
am unfamiliar with anyone else's replacements, I may only say that
AIAP's prices were good, the quality was high and they had them in stock
at the time I wanted them.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6