RE: Looking for A-Type Overdrive/parts

To: "'KTRIUMPH@aol.com'" <KTRIUMPH@aol.com>, reagntsj@ricochet.net
Subject: RE: Looking for A-Type Overdrive/parts
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:20:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Can't have mine...  It's mine... It's gonna stay mine...  Just wish I had
the car done that goes around it...  :^)
Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Current Status: Rolling Chassis - almost complete-  in the carport;
body tub and Loose Sheet Metal in Restoration Shed;
and in 31 boxes, 4 file cabinets, & the 4 corners of the garage.
Tampa, Florida (USA)
My TR Web Pages (Update in progress)