Re: spit and gt6 owners question

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: spit and gt6 owners question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 08:37:31 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have noticed some questionable if not incorrect information in the
book.  The paint codes for instance are not very reliable.  Plus some of
the date and commission number sequences for the changes that are
mentioned are not consistent with some of the cars that I have compared
it with.

This may be in no minor part to the fact that the book totally overlooks
all but the home market cars.

But as a rule it has been very useful.

Regards,
Joe Curry