Re: spit and gt6 owners question

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spit and gt6 owners question
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:10:18 EST5EDT
Good book, but it focus's almost exlcusively on the "Home Market" models.  Hard
for us "Export Market" types to know if it's right or not!

As the differences between the "home" and "export" models increases, (say after
'67 or so with the arrival of emission controls and especially after '73 with
the arrival of bumper regs.) the book becomes less and less useful  .... but
it's still quite enjoyable!

> John Thomason   Guide to originality TR Spitfires and GT6s.
> Any comments on the accuracy of the book???
> Otherwise I discovered I was carrying erroneous info around. Such as I
> thought the GT6 was an export only.
>
> the arthur
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate