A Touch of England Show, date confirmed

To: "TR-TRIUMPH LIST" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Touch of England Show, date confirmed
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:47:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

The date for the 8th Annual, "A Touch of England" show in Westwood, NJ has
(finally) been confirmed for 19 June 1999.

I am still working on detailed directions; both regular and scenic routes.
I hope to have the directions posted in the next month or so. The regular
directions are easy.  The scenic ones are proving to be the challenge.
Northern New Jersey is a maze of nice twisty roads.  Finding the ones that
go from point "A, B & C" to the show, without being confusing has been the
challenge, as the listers who came back to my house for a beer after last
years show are aware.

For those who didn't bookmark the web site, the show URL is in my sig file,
although I'd recommend going past the entrance page, to the home page, to
bookmark it.  The least intrusive Hotbot banner was a fist page pop-up
banner, so I made a sacrificial "first" page.  ;-)

Later,

Jack Brooks
TS69032L
Hillsdale, NJ