Re: TR3B Seats

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3B Seats
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:47:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl,
Yes, there's really no logic to it.  They just used whatever parts they
could come up with.  The "B" was unplanned, and was manufactured at the
request of American Triumph dealers who were afraid that customers wouldn't
accept the new, untested TR4.  I think there was more than a year overlap
where they actually made TR3 and TR4 simultaneously.   Which, as TRF says,
makes the TR3B an "interesting" car to own!

Sumner