Re: Where is the BHM?

To: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Subject: Re: Where is the BHM?
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 08:59:18 +0000
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike,
        Others have given you good directions to find the British Motor
Heritage Centre at Gaydon. What I'd like to add, is while you're in the
area, take the opportunity to go to Coventry (which is a major City
about half an hour from Gaydon) and visit the Museum of British Road
Transport. This is a wonderful Museum, with plenty of interesting
exhibits. I am biased, because they have the Half-Herald used for the
1959 Motor Show on display...........
        Hope you enjoy your stay,
                Regards,
                        Bill.
--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup