Where is the BHM?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where is the BHM?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:44:01 -0600 (CST)

In the last issue of Moss Motoring they describe the Heritage Museum as
being ninty miles north of London, along the motorway, in the town of
Gaydon, Warwickshire.  My map of England doesn't even show Gaydon and Moss
didn't say which motorway.

I am going to be over there next week, and at five dollars a gallon, would
prefer not to drive all over the Empire.  Can anyone give me more specific
instructions?

TIA

Michael Mason...late of St. Louis
        And everyone in England will know me, I'll be driving on the
                wrong side of the road!  ;-)