OD clutch linings

To: <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: OD clutch linings
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:15:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,

>P.S. While we're on the topic, anybody got a source for A-type O/D clutch
linings ?

I recently attended a Tranny tech session with John Esposito of
QuantuMechanics.  He can supply annuli (annuluses), sprang bearings and OD
mainshafts.  I would suspect he could supply linings too.

He can be reached at 203-459-9612.  Call PM EST. He has a day job.  No
e-mail, no web site, no 800 number.  John apparently is a low tech kind of
guy, but he knows OD's and trannies inside and out.  He claimed to do at
least two TR trannies a week.

Later,

Jack Brooks
TS69032L