Re: tr4 relay

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr4 relay
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:51:13 -0500
CarlSereda@aol.com wrote:

> Brian,
> Can you tell me where the overdrive 'relay' resides on the chassis?
> Carl
> '64 TR4 since '74 (preping for OD installation)

Carl, it's up under the dash, screwed to the bulkhead on the driver's side.  Has
yellow/purple and yellow/green wires on it, along with some other colors - a
black and
a brown I believe, but can't remember off the top of my head.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars