Tail light reflectors

To: egj@alumni.caltech.edu
Subject: Tail light reflectors
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 22:16:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Another method is to go to your local Home Depot type store.  Buy some
metal tape.  It is made to repair duct work.  No it is not duct tape.
The stuff I have is made by 3M.  Temp range for -65F to 300F, the number
on the inside of the rool is DIY 7303-3-11.  I used it on my Spit tail
lights, works great.  Just clean up the plastic and stick it on.  I did
this over a year ago, and they still shine.  I have also repaired a
steel shed roof with this stuff, its great.  Good luck, Chris