Re: Long distance Towing

To: Peter Belej <belej@illuminet.net>
Subject: Re: Long distance Towing
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 18:56:00 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter,
Personally, I think you are asking for trouble trying to tow any car
with a Suburu Legacy.  If you are going to trailer the car with a U-Haul
trailer, you are going to add even more strain on the Suburu.  Those
things are "HEAVY"  Your best bet is to have somebody drive the Suburu
and you drive the TR.  If that is not possible, rent a U-Haul Truck and
drive the Suburu into it and attach the trailered TR behind (or vice
versa).

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. I fully agree with your desire to trailer the car!

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer