Re: Headlamp aiming tool

To: <KTRIUMPH@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlamp aiming tool
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:29:28 -0500
Hello Ken, good luck with your search. The only place I have seen these kits
for sale is from your friendly Snap On, Matco, Mac,etc.. tool men. You will
have to order them and considering who your buying them from be prepared to
give up your first born or at least have a spare virgin or two in case a
sacrifice is required. If your headlights have the little "tits" on them for
attaching the tools these units are IMHO the very best way to aim
headlights. They all the guess work out!! My recommendation would be to see
if there are any garages in your area that are going out of business and are
selling off their equipment. The state of Pennsylvania requires that every
"official licensed state inspection garage" have these tools in good working
order. Most are gathering dust in some corner of the shop. Regards Craig
Bentley