RE: Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.

To: "'LBC286@aol.com'" <LBC286@aol.com>, "mtooze@tan.unl.edu" <mtooze@tan.unl.edu>, "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "autojumble@autox.team.net" <autojumble@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:33:12 -0800
Allen :

The right way to do this is for Bill to file for a "mechanics lien" (or
whatever it's called in PA) for the work done on the car, plus all the
storage.  Although this takes some time, it shouldn't be particularly
difficult.  Then, after fulfilling whatever the local requirements are for
notifying the original owner (typically advertising in the paper), Bill can
sell the car to whoever, and apply the proceeds to the bill.  In theory,
any excess profits should be held for the owner, if he ever shows up, but
I'm sure Bill can arrange to not have any <g>
This way, the new owner gets a new title, free and clear.

Randall