Re: Survey: who has 3.7 or 4.1 differentials

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Survey: who has 3.7 or 4.1 differentials
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 07:58:11 -0500
Tony Rhodes wrote:

> Message text written by Brain Schlorff
> >Axles originally fitted with the 4.1 gearset will have a BTC prefix on the
>alxe
> >casing.  3.7 rears will have CTC prefixes.  Maybe Tony can do an informal
>list survey
> >of rear axle prefixes???
> <
>
> Thanks Brian, like I don't already have enough work poisoning myself on the
>fumes
> coming from the setting resin for the fiberglass OD cover plates.
>
> OK, here goes.  Who has a 3.7 differential?  Who has a 4.1 diff.  Do you also
> have OD?
>
> -Tony
> ARhodes@compuserve.com

Here goes!

TR-4 CT25466L  3.7 rear now with OD - not original to car
TR-6 CC56556LO  3.7 rear came with OD - now in TR-4
TR-6 CC4369L  3.7 rear never had an OD - yet

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars