Photo of Fred Thomas, was Re: Photos of Fred Thomas's TR3A

To: brad.kahler@141.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Photo of Fred Thomas, was Re: Photos of Fred Thomas's TR3A
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:45:27 EST
Brad Kahler wrote:

> Listers,
>
> I added a page to my web site that has a couple of pictures of Fred
> Thomas's TR3A.  If you want to see a beautifully done TR3A then check it
> out.

Brad and fellow listers,

To see what "vafred" himself looks like, check out:

http://members.aol.com/danmas3/vafred.htm

There you'll find a photo of Mr. Thomas taken by Leon Guyot whilst Leon was
visiting with Fred during his sojourn around the Eastern USA. (If you look
closely, you'll see the nose of my TR6 poking around the corner of the photo.)

Brad: If you wish, you may swipe this photo to add to your web page along with
the other "vafred" photos.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/