Re: Fred's TR3

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: Fred's TR3
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:56:53 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> >From: gknight <gknight2@gte.net>
> >Subject: Re: Photos of Fred Thomas's TR3A
>
> >Thanks for sharing the pics Brad. Fred sure does have a beautiful car
>
> I'll second that!  Fred was kind enough to send some photos of his car(s).
> Quite a collection!  Unfortunately, I cannot access Brad's web page as my
> company's server claims it is a "chat room". Richard

You aught to hear the things we discuss in our "chat" room!

Sounds like someone has some filters set that shouldn't be.  I'll gaurantee
you that www.141.com has nothing of the sort!  Its a small outfit that caters
mainly to private email.  Being part owner I can have my website there.
Makes a difference!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 3/9/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108