TR3 still for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 still for sale
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:17:08 EST
1959 TR3 for $3000.00 (firm)!  Needs paint, seat cushions and rugs plus new
plexi in side curtains and top.  Engine overhauled with 2.2 liter kit plus 3/4
cam. Clutch needs slave cylinder kit.   I have owned it since 1975, odometer
says 27,500 miles.  Garage-kept in Florida till two years ago, only driven
about 50 miles since arrival north.  Front bumper and grill need replacement,
a little rust in front right fender, left rocker.  Floors and sills seem
strong.  I have abandoned plans to restore since Healey purchase last fall and
want to give this car a good home.  Wire wheels good, rubber old.  OD wiring
incomplete but worked in 1997.  This car can be a strong daily driver for
little money.

Call Michael at 410/586-9521 (Maryland).