Interesting item on eBay web site item#77696492: Triumph Spitfire Worksh

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#77696492: Triumph Spitfire Workshop Manual
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:16:03 -0700 (MST)
In case you are interested I have this Haynes Spitfire manual listed on eBay.
Its left over from a '76 Spitfire that I traded in on a new TR7 convertible
back in 1980.
I don't figure that I will have another Spitfire.  The car was too small for me
then and I'm quite a bit bigger now!

Kevin Brown   '74  TR6  '76 TR6
Odessa, MO

Title of item:  Triumph Spitfire Workshop Manual
Seller: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Starts: 03/13/99 11:39:33 PST
Ends:   03/20/99 11:39:33 PST
Price:  Starts at $0.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=77696492

Item Description:
        Triumph Spitfire Owners Workshop Manual for MkI,II,III,IV (1962 to
1974) Spitfires.  Published in 1973 by Haynes Publishing Group.
This manual was written for the earlier cars with a suppliment for the 1500
models, as such it does a much better job of showing how to work on the earlier
cars than does the latest edition of the manual.
The manual is in good overall condition, though the cover shows some wear and
has a small spot of grease on it.  One corner of the first 10 pages or so is
bent, but the pages are very clean and in good condition.
>From looking at the pages of the manual, it looks as it was used very little.
Buyer pays actual shipping charges, money orders ship immediately while
personal checks take 10 working days to clear.  Contact me if you want more
information.  Thanks.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com