Re: American Sportscar?

To: mowogmg@pil.net, faustus@inconnect.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: American Sportscar?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:05:39 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Kai and List-

My hometown of Bowling Green, KY has many residents who would disagree. As you
may know, the Corvette is produced here and we have a wonderful museum to
glorify it.

An MGTC is featured in the first display in the Museum, and is noted as the
inspiration for all future sportscars. I am told that the design engineer for
the new styled Corvette has one car in his collection at home, an MGTC.

I often attend events at the National Corvette Museum and usually drive one of
my LBC's. They always attract attention, but I hate answering, "No it is not
an MG." Guess they don't know as much about sportscars as they think.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"
Jaguars-