RE: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: faustus@inconnect.com
Subject: RE: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:08:34 -0500
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Once again we enter that grey area of 'what constitutes a sports car?' In my
definition, I like to think of what a friend said upon hearing I bought my
3A last year to go with the 6 I've had since '79. He drives a Lexus 400SC at
present, but at one time a decade ago suffered with a 'possessed' 911 of
1968 vintage. Of his SC he says: it's fast, smooth, reliable. Everything
works like it's supposed to. BUT IT'S GOT NO SOUL!

That's a part of the mix! (Again) just my $.02. JD