Signing off for a while

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Signing off for a while
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:00:36 EST
Listers,

I'll be signing off the list for a couple of weeks or so.  I am going to
dismantle my computer set up this afternoon in preperation for remodeling my
"computer office." Actually, it's a "computer cubbyhole," but I'm finally
going to get the computer off the table I have been using for years, and get
some real furniture for a change. I'm using some prebuilt kitchen cabinets
from Lowes to make a desk and add some wall cabinets -- it should be nice.

After that, I'll be getting my car ready for the Florida trip, and then I'll
be on vacation for several days.

See ya when I get back!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN