RE: chrome costs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: chrome costs
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:53:06 -0500
Has anyone had the windshield surround (frame) for a TR3 chrome plated?
Frame is straight and complete.  Stripped of all non-metal materials.  I
guess the threads for the top pegs will need to be re-done.  May have two
frames to do.  One for hard top; one not.  (can't make up my mind)

I'd like to find out how much and suggested suppliers.

Is there a '3 owner in Providence or E. Providence that could go by and get
an estimate?  Or anywhere else.  I have heard that there is a good shop in
SE Florida (Miami or Palm Beach area).

TiA
Carl