need TR4 exhaust manifold (in France!)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: need TR4 exhaust manifold (in France!)
From: GERARD_WINN@HP-France-om9.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:12:38 +0100

     European (particularly French) TR friends,

     Can anyone help me out. The exhaust manifold on my TR4 has split in
     two, so I'm trying to get hold of a second hand one (TR4 high port
     head type, part number 304164).

     Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with? I'd pay the
     postage. Please let me know off line. (I live in France, so the nearer
     the better :-)

     In general, it's easy enough to get new parts by post from the UK, but
     does anyone have any good sources for second hand spare TR4 parts in
     France? I haven't found one yet.

     Gerard Winn
     Grenoble, France
     1963 TR4