European Vacation

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: European Vacation
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:01:27 -0500
To all UK based listers:

I will be visiting your Island Nation in late May.  Consider this fair
warning as if
you are still in town I might just come round to visit!  And it serves you
right if
you are still there!  I will be arriving on 22nd May and leaving on 3st May
(or
thereabouts).  I will be there on business in and about the Cheshire area
over the weekend of 28 - 30 May but I will be spending part of the
preceding
week going "walkies" in Scotland.  (They might rebuild Hadrian's wall when
they find out I'm coming)

Special note to John MacCartney:  Put the kettle on!  (on what days will
you be
in Gaydon?)

Special note to Gernot:  I expect to see some progress from last year on
that 6

Special not to Richard Jackson:  I've been rummaging about in all the
clothing
purveyors for a pair of "mult-coloured check trousers" without success.
Perhaps
I should start looking in the Golf shops!

Special note to Greg Petrolati:  Sorry Matey!  I had to chose between
attending the
8th annual Champagne British Car Festival or going to England.  I foolishly
chose
the later.  But take heart.  The wife and I talked up the car show so much
that 5 or
6 couples from our club will be attending in our stead.  Good thing I found
out in
time, I was about to have my arm and leg sugically removed and replaced
with a
stump and hook but I was able to cancle the operation and get most of my
deposit back!  And I was going to bring pieces of eigth (TR8 that is), too.

Special note to Cameron Grieg:  You offered to recommend a B&B in the
Highlands.
I will take you up on that offer.  Also, I want to see that car you got!

Anyone else that doesn't know enough to run for cover (The Yanks are
comming.  The
Yanks are comming.): If you have any suggestions other than "stay home"
let's hear
them.

Dave Massey
St. Lousi, MO USA