chrome

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: chrome
From: vafred@erols.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:12:15 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Listers, since we're talking about chrome here is a shrt story that
happened to me in the last 10 days. Nu-Chrome Corp, located in New
Bedford, Mass, I have been dealing in a small way with this Co. for 5
years, twice in the past two years someone else's job has been by error
shipped to me, and returned to Nu-Chrome by me at my expense both time,
with never a thank you or any comments at all, last week I called to ask
a price on anadozing 2 drip rail molding, his quote 100/120, so I send
them up, 3 days later he calls and says the price will be 180.00,I remind
him of his phone quote and his reply, "Oh just a estimate", well sir how
can you be off 80% in your line of work, take it or leave it, I ask for
him to return them to me. Return them he did, UPS "cashier's check only",
now who has a cashier's check in their home, I live 15 miles round trip
to the nearest bank/post office. If you don't take his service/price then
the hell with you, he gets even, so much for Nu-Chrome of NewBedford,
Mass. for me, I just think you should also know how they operates.