British Pound to Us Dollar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Pound to Us Dollar
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:27:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I ordered a Moto-Lita Steering Wheel and a Boss Kit from a company named
"Europa" in Staffordshire England this morning.
1. Steering Wheel : 104 lbs
2. Boss Kit             :    31 lbs
If I did my math right I would need to add about   $40.00 U.S, to the Wheel,
and about $12.00 to the Boss kit. The lady told me 14 days to arrive here in
Florida, however, I neglected to find out what shipping would be? Really
didn't matter though, because, I was already committed. The question is,
have I figured my cost in U.S. dollars correctly. Johnny Storm, are you out
there?
Thanks,
Phil Smith